Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tai Zi Heen @ Prince Hotel & Residence

On top of the free hotel stay @ The Westin, I was treated dinner at Tai Zi Heen in Prince Hotel & Residence which is just a few metres away from Pavillion, situated in front of Westin Hotel.


Actually donno why he is so nice suddenly belanja me makan... must be up to NO GOOD! That's what guys are all about!


Prince Hotel & Residence

Hotel Lobby


Stairway to Heaven.... opps I mean Tai Zi Heen


The Chinese restaurant is very spacious... I like!


The Table Setting

Practical and nothing fancy


Peanuts with Ikan Bilis as condiments/ appertizers


Braised Fresh Scallop Broth with Crab Roe @ RM 22.00 per person


The scallops is so juicy and tangy it makes me crave for it now!



Steamed BeanCurd with Egg Whites, Topped with Minced Chicken, Mushrooms and Dried Scallops @ RM 30 (small)


This dish is the only dish that is not only light on the stomach and tastebuds, but is also the healthiest dish among all!


Stir Fried Venison with Black Pepper Sauce served on A Sizzle Plate @ RM 45 (small)


I love this dish a lot though it's a lil salty when consumed by itself. However I believe that if it is taken with rice, it would be absolutely great!


Steamed Chicken Marinated with Chinese Herbs @ Rm 32 ( small)


When I ordered this, I expected those traditional Herbal Chicken wrapped in Aluminium Foil because I love that dish! However, Tai Zi Heen has their own way of cooking which is different from what I expected. This chicken is herby (is that the term?) but it has a bitter aftertaste due to the herbs. If you love herbs, you'll love this!



Chilled Mango Puree with Ice Cream, Sago and Pamelo (Chef's Signature Dish) @ RM 15 per glass


Ooo I love this! Recommended! We actually got these 2 glasses for FREE because Greg is a regular patron of the restaurant (he goes there almost every week!)


Wah FREE food + FREE desserts!



So lovely looking as always


Hateful face with hateful pose!


Really feel like printing his picture and whack his face with the slipper (beat 'siu yan')!



Overall, food is good with great service!







No comments: